I just want to show you some autumn pictures and share a great pumpkin soup recipe with you.
Next time I’m going to write about our autumn holidays in Devon. I’m looking forward to it, but it has to wait because I have lots of exams now.
Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 750 gr. pumpkin, unpeeled and with the seeds
- 2 onions
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 liter light vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 dl whipping cream
- salt, pepper
- Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds. Cut into pieces.
- Chop the onions and braise lightly with the butter.
- Add the pumpkin pieces and the curry powder.
- Deglaze with the stock and let the pumpkin boil until soft.
- Then purée all, if needed add some water. Put the soup back into the pan. Add the whipping cream and bring to boil again. Season with salt, pepper and curry. ( I often season also with curcuma, ginger, cardamon and coriander.)
Thanx for stopping by and I wish you great day. I love you all!